Dr. Njeeb Mansoor Alaoj
Born on 15.5.1968. In Governorate of Ibb - Republic of Yemen
· Bachelor in Engineering Mining Constructions.
· Master in Engineering Economics.
. PhD in Engineering.
Participation in non-governmental organizations
· Honorary President of the Shalaa Club(currently).
· Member of Yemeni Geographers Society (currently).
· Member of the Engineers Society (currently).
· Honorary Vice President of the Wehda Tarim Club - Hadramout (currently).
· President of Al-Shalaa Club (previous).
· Head of Monitoring and Control Department in the Yemeni Geological Society.
· President of several Charities, Non-organization and Civil Society Organizations.
· Head Department of External Relations and Emigrants in the National Organization for Electoral Monitoring.
· Vice-President of the Yemeni Football Association.
· Member of the High Commission for contests for the Yemeni Football Association.
· Vice-President of the Sports and Cultural Association Club in Ibb.
· Member of the E-Government Committee of the Consultative Council.
· Member of several charities.
· Researcher in oil and gas domains.
· Member of the Association of the sons of revolution militants.
· Honorary Vice President of Yemen Youth Forum.
Studies and Research
· Study about the Gas Fleet in Yemen.
· The Energy in Yemen (ESCWA).
· The Renewable Energy - uses and solutions.
· Facilitate the governmental procedures in Yemen (field study).
· E-government and its role in reducing administrative bureaucracy.
· Environmental Sides in Gas carrier fleets.
· The main program in the environment (the importance of maintain environment in scientific principles).
. Several of studies in political and artistic.
· Project planning and evaluation course for senior management leaderships (Arab Foundation for Construction and Development) from 19.9.1998 till 15.10.1998.
· English language courses (Canadian Institute – Sana'a).
· English language courses (Oxford University – London).
. Computer courses (Oxford University – London).
· Environmental policies course - Arab Planning Institute. Kuwait.
· Analysis of environmental impacts course – Kuwait.
· Economic methods in environmental analysis.
· Environmental Economics.
· Exhaustible resources Managing.
· Senior management course – Egypt.
· Computer course - Oil Training Center.
· E-Government Conference in Egypt, Cairo 2002.
· Astronomical Science Conference – Italy, Bologna 2002.
· Conference of Transforming into an E-organization in the Arab world (Challenges and Requirements) Egypt, Cairo 2002.
· World Gas Summit Conference - Qatar 2004.
. Informatics Summit Conference - Tunisia as part of Yemen's delegation 2005.
· Chemical and Petrochemical Industries Conference – Jordan 2005.
· Third E-Government Conference in Gulf Cooperation Council – Dubai 2005.
· Many local and international conferences and seminars.
. Member of the Arab delegation for the development of Arab-American relations (Washington 2012).